Thursday, June 14, 2007

TAGGED BY Wildfire
(Reposted due to Heavy Protests Popular Demands)

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

GLK's a weirdo..
1) I call myself Guai Lan Kia, but in actual fact I'm a REALLY Nice guy.
2) I am watch my diet closely each day, only to cheat on sweet (sinful, awfully-calories-loaded) deserts.
3) I like to be in the company of my many friends, but I love the joy of solitude. ( I am very FREE now, but the only friend I see alot theses days is my very Guailan Friend, Mr Chrispy. Read it ALL here!)
4) I am learning baking, NOT to impress a girl but to be self-sufficient. So I can eat all the sweet deserts ANYTIME I want them, and I can make lots of them to share with my friends. (Girls who want to eat my bakings will have to impress me first)

*NEW* Reposted

5) I am very FREE now, because of that I am reading this book called "Double Your Dating" by David DeAngelo. But since I have ZERO date(s) in the past year, I must be wasting my time, since 0 x 2 = 0. Dumb ain't I? Ok, I am SUPER Duper Free now, period.
6) An average man farts 7 times a day. If that's the case, I am twice your average man. (If I live in the 40s, maybe Hitler will hire me for his gassing chambers, cause my frens Chris and Lin say I give out German Gases).
7) I thought this tag game is dumb, and I didn't want to play. But I've finished it ANYWAY. So you better 赏脸 (give face) too. Thanks =p

わたしのtags
Huishi
Bin Juan
Jessica

Eileen
Kaixiang
Lijin

ラベル: Tagged by Wildfire

0 comments: