Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Friend who 'Reserviced'

Went for a drinking (tea) session aka 'Lim Teh Session' with my 2 close friends just now. It's our anything goes men's talk session where our deep secret (crushes/dates) and gossips (gosh) are dished around and the rule of the thumb is to go one up on each other on being Guai Lan, very Guai Lan, sometimes downright GL.

One of my friend just came back from reservice, he had officially completed his 1st ICT (in camp training). He spotted a old new hairstyle, and he looks like an army boy he's 2 years younger now!

^NEW CUI LOOK! 17 Jul 2007


^FUNKY OLD LOOK. 7 Feb 2007


I suspected the coffee shop aunty had a crush on him, maybe because of his suave new look. Because he ordered a kaya bread toast and here's what she gave him...

Heart-shaped Kaya Bread Toast (SPECIAL)


My friend is so happy! He took out his N70 and took photos of his token of love.

I give you my blessing, Ah T***.

Lots of Love,

GLK

[Disclaimer: Because I had bad experiences of running into serious trouble for publishing unconfirmed 'rumors' of my friends' love-lives in the past, I have choosen to conceal the identity of my friend mentioned in this post, until he wishes to go public with his new love. Please do not ask me to reveal his identity nor will I give him away even if you tag my blog/ msn me. I am a MAN of INTEGRITY!]

0 comments: