Friday, March 10, 2006

ORD Post!! 10th March 2006

"Once I have my eleven bee, now I have my pink eye see...."

-----------------Intercepted message over VHF 55.250MHz on 1600hrs 100606------------

Ah Yang: Hello Sierra Alpha Foxtrot, this is Alpha Yankee msg over.

SAF: Sierra Alpha Foxtrot, send. Over.

Ah Yang: Alpha Yankee, Oscar Romeo Delta now. Nothing further, Out to YOU!!!

----------------End of Transmission. Nothing further heard---------------------------------

"......, ORD back to studies, ......."

Haaha, I hereby announce the return of my pink identity card! ( 好兄弟,你终于回来了!!)

Its been 2yrs and 2 months since the 1st day I stepped into BMTC. How times have fly, its been 770 days since then. The army had been my 2nd home and a place where I made lot's of new friends, and hopefully not too much enemies, and truly experienced things I would have never ever attempted before. These included dislocating my elbow 8-( , going overseas to taiwan and brunei, experiencing 7 days without bathing (ultimate grossness), waking up at 5.30 am to run for 3km (SISPEC days), cooking and sleeping in tropical rainforest for up to a week, running non-stop for 21 KM etc etc...

It's perhaps with a little sadness, some sentimental feelings to finally put all these behind me now, but I am very HAPPY and GLAD I have finally made it to this point. Thank you to all the great guys from BMTC Pegasus Company, SISPEC 31st BSLC BRAVO Company, Infocomms2 Operator 11/04 Cougar Platoon, SSU Signal platoon, SAFTI MI Service Support Unit and Officer Cadet School that have made my time in the SAF so wonderful and life-changing. All the Best to you guys too!!

SO, What's Next???

NTU here I come!!

0 comments: