Saturday, February 18, 2006

Thank God Its Friday

Wow, yeah man it's finally friday, weekends are here again. After almost 1 month of Slacking 8-p at home, I'm back in business. Found a part time job as a promoter, more about that in another post, earning a meager $5.50 an hour (an I really so cheap??). Maybe I should really consider going for the swimming instructor badge, and I'm definitely going to start giving tuition (Give me a ring at 9835 7303 if you're looking for a tuition teacher for pri or sec school subjects. Prices are negotiable (",) ).

Well working sure makes the weekends more attractive, yeah finally get to take a break from hectic working life, this is definitely more challenging than ARMY work (Yeah SSU signaller is definitely a pretty good life for an army vocation, I thank God for that :p ). Thank God today is friday, I really needed the rest...

Below are some of the photos I took while washing cars at Glendale Park tonight. For $20 a night, I got 4 hrs (7pm - 11pm) to finish up 16 cars. Well too tired, so for the 4th time this week I gave up 1/2 my pay and enlisted a friend's help. Tonight's partner is Ryan (do I sound awfully desperate??), my 3rd "strike partner" for this wk. Tonight we took a total of (*gasped*) 1hr 15min to finish up 16 cars. Ok for the record, this is a new record, my fastest timing ever in finishing the job (no kidding, ok I'm pretty surprised too : D ). Seems like I'm getting better at this, not to mention also HUGE thanks to Ryan (I'm serious!!) for being such a great support, he's really very efficient and a quick learner to be truthful..

Since while we're at it, might as well take some photos of tonight's carwashing action since we've finished early tonight...

(Disclaimer: These cars are especially choosen and we're posing for the photos. Dun ever accept a carwasher's job thinking that u're gonna be washing all BMs, LEXUSes and MERZs.. TOYOTAs are still the most common car in sg. Also dun u think that u'll look this happy most of the time when u're washing cars, this I speak from exp)

My 3rd "strike partner" this week, introducing my bro, Mr Ryan Yap Kai En.

Mr Carwash @ Work. (Oooh, this is my dream car, BMW 7 series =D )

"Oei Ah Yang I got wash oso leh, take one for me oso leh"

Ok here it is, Ryan (^_^)
Ryan with the LEXUS GS 300.
(ok this is just for the cameras, we din actually wash tis car :p )

Posing with a BMW 760 Li. (SGD 400K ++)
(Think the owner will kill me if he sees tis ;-p)

Suck cock man!! Cleaning cars' a piece of cake for us!! (Ryan and Me)

Record car wash timing : 1hr 15m (16 cars)

Average time taken : 4.7 min per car

Weekends here We Come!!!! Yeah yeah yeah!! (^_^)


0 comments: