Friday, March 30, 2007

A VIRGIN EXPERIENCE (第一次)

Today is sunday, I woke up late this morning (ermm.. afternoon). Nobody's around as mum is at Church while dad went out to work, and my sister is still sleeping (like brother like sister)..

Anyways, I had always been saying that I want to bake chocolate cookies, finally got down to do it today.

It's my 1st baking experience, as I did not take home economics during my sec sch days.

Production in Progress...


This is the 1st batch, my very 1st chocolate chip cookies!! Hmmm, it's REALLY soft, somewhere between a Milo-dipped Digestive biscuits (= a little soggy) and a soft chewy chocolate-chip cookie.. It turned out too flat as the flour wasn't thick enough and the cookies spread out during the baking... However I still enjoy the very chocolatety taste, eMmmm, sinful ;-P

Pastry Master (in-training)


5 hours later, one experience richer.

Thank my dear sister Ivy for testing the cookies, running to the provision shop to help me buy additional flour, and for tracking my journey down on film.

P.S. To My lim teh kahkis and Mahjong kahkis,

I will bake some for you all, hmmm, next time.. hahah.. As promised =)


Yours sincerely,

GLK, aH_YaN9

0 comments: