Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Full Time Student

Impresario 2007 is over. Been suffering from what is called Post Production Syndrome (PPS). Since sunday..

[1400] Suddenly, I am starting to feel the weight of all the piled up schoolwork. Man, I'm still at tutorial One for most of my subjects, except for chemistry. This is not happening....


Time to work, mug, study, be a good boy and listen to mum...


[1600] Burnt all Impresario files inside my computer, proposal templates, sponsorship LOAs, videos and photos.

[1650] Deleted all Impresario files burnt from my harddisk. It was cruel, but it was necessary. (Out of sight, Out of mind. Out of touch, Out of danger.) I had been overwhelmed by emotions from all the happy memories Impresario had given me. It was addictive, but now there's work at hand which needs to be done. Time to rechannel the energy. Time to fight the fire at the doorstep.

[1800] Started on my Lab Reports, die die must finish tonight.

That's it, I'm a MUGGER, I have NO LIFE, but that's it!


- NO SHOPPING ;-(
- NO BLEACH/ NARUTO/ HEROES/ PRISON BREAK
- NO BASKETBALL ;-(
- NO MOVIE...

AND not forgetting...

- NO MAHJONG ;-(
- NO KTV Session...

....till I catch up with schoolwork...


NO LIFE? LIVE IT! BEAR WITH IT!
GET OVER IT!

0 comments: